What Capitalism says is important:
- Thinking about image, celebrity, and all the things wrong with you.
- The lengthiness of your eyelashes.
- Size and name on label (but not how the garment was created or who it impacts).
- Money, Fame, Popularity, Image and Success.
- The perfect abs.
- Length of your hemline ( must be sexy enough to catch the male gaze and short enough to blame the woman for doing so.
- Legs. Must be long, lean and free of natural body hair.
(NOTE: Everything above has a dollar value)
What is Actually Important:
- Thinking about whats wrong with society and how I can fix a broken system (or rip it down).
- Laugh Lines.
- Speaking about things that matter. Saying “I love you” more.
- Dressing however the damn you feel.
- Love Family friendship community and service.
- Intuition and Courage.
- Art you can create. Words you can write. Trees you can plant. Hands you can hold.
- Legs must be able to kick oppression, discrimination and bullshit policies in the ass.
(NOTES:Everything above is FREE).