Hey loves! I wanted to share some of my recent favorites with you all. I know its been a while so I am long overdue for a post. If you tried any of these products or have similar faves please comment below so I can try them out as well.
- Nike VaporMaxx Running Shoes – I love these sneakers! If you are looking for slim fit, comfort as if you walking on air, a sneaker you can wear without socks that wont have your feet sweating, this is the shoe! The sneak has small air pickets that allow your feet to breath while wearing. The tongue is thin and fits to your ankle for a slim comfortable fit made for walking and or running. This shoe comes in men’s and women’s sizes, and various colors to fit your personality. The best part I like it is the air sole which makes each step comfortable. They are on the pricey side and will run you about 200.00.
2. Bahama Breeze Restaurant – This is a Caribbean style restaurant who has the best selection of pasts and seafood dishes. Some of their most popular dishes include jerk chicken entrees, lobsters, steak, and for those not into seafood you can get soups, salads and burgers. My favorite dish is the shrimp and lobster pasta, its a fettuccine dish with shrimp and pasta. Soooo goood! You can also choose from a bunch of specialty cocktails and drinks. My favorite is the Bahamarita which is a frozen drink which you can get virgin or with Tequila. Check your local area to see if there is a Bahama Breeze near you. I am in the Chicago area, so the closest one to me is in Schaumburg IL. about 30 min outside the city.
3. Garnier Sensitive Face Wash – This has been great for my skin, and does not leave residue. It gets into my pores and leaves me with a nice glow before adding moisturizer. I usually wash my face with this product twice a day and it really has helped me to eliminate breakouts. It will run you about 8.99 in retail stores.
4. Apple Air Pods – These are the absolute best! They are blue tooth ear buds and you can go hands free without a cord or anything connected. They come with this cute charging case that keeps them ready for use. They sink with any blue-tooth device. They will run you about 200.00 but are so well worth it! You wont regret them.
5. Rosati’s Pizza – This may just be a Chicago Pizza spot so I apologize if you cannot fine one near you but they have the best pizza…why? Their pizza sauce and cheese is delicious and the pizza is always hot upon delivery. This pizza even taste great re-warmed. To me, its the seasoning and the taste of the cheese, if you are in or near Chicago, try it, if there is a location near you.
Thank you for Reading!